- The first race of the Spanish Tarmac rallye championship has renewed the journey that is composed of eight sections. The test will be held during the weekend of 01 and 02 April. With a new tour with new sections and major attraction for drivers and fans, 21 Rallye Villajoyosa, Costa Blanca Trophy prepares to inaugurate the Championship of Spain Tarmac Rally 2011.
- The rally consists of four sections. Four sections that become eight to be given two runs each. The first part of the race, which will be held on the morning of Saturday, April 2 repeats the route last year, and again the path of the end of the test. On 21 Rally Trophy Villajoyosa Costa Blanca start with sections Orxeta-Relleu and Sella-Relleu, which are the same that make up the second section, which takes place after the reunification and park. This will come to half rally and address the second part of the competition. The third section of the form sections of Callosa - Guadalest and Confrides-Relleu, repeating these two segments in the fourth section which will conclude the first round of National road. The Confrides-Relleu be the longest of the rally, with nearly 35 kms and, therefore, an ordeal that will be crucial in deciding the outcome of the race, a feature that has defined the rally in recent editions. In total 158 kilometers will be timed to have to cover the vehicles involved to complete the path which will release the first leader of the Championship of Spain Tarmac Rally 2011.
- Here we advance you the sections that run close to Cases Noves (Guadalest).
- Segment C: Callosa de Ensarria - El Castell de Guadalest
- Segment D: Confrides - Relleu
Information obtained from the official website of the Rally of Villajoyosa